STEP ASIDE LULU LEMON! ACTIVEWEAR LABEL VARLEY IS ONE TO WATCH
Varley wanted to improve their website by creating an experience that was synonymous with their global customers’ modern balanced lifestyle. Their key aims for the website were:
- Deliver a website in time for their AW15 collection, pre-Christmas
- Streamline the user experience from home page to order confirmation
- Build a more conversion driven website that would help them to boost sales and increase brand visibility online
- Integrate with their stock sales for UK and US – ShipStation and Intermail
- Create a website experience that their current and new customer’s would find easy to use on all devices across the globe
WHAT WE DELIVERED
We worked alongside Varley’s team from Discovery right through to the Delivery of their responsive ecommerce website just in time for Christmas 2015.
- Since launching in November 2015, Varley saw their revenue more than quadruple from Q3 to Q4 in 2015 and we are working in partnership with their team to continually optimise the website.
We recently targeted new audiences with a Geo-IP location service for the US, UK and Rest of the World, allowing Varley to target their global customer base on a more personal level.
We have also developed a bespoke Shoppable Instagram feed. The aim of this new feature is to draw their robust social following to the responsive website and encourage sales. Not only does this bring the website into the social shopping sphere, it also resonates with their audience’s brand discovery habits.