THEOFENNELL.COM – THE JEWEL IN OUR CROWN
The brand needed a website that would match Fennell’s creative vision and perform at the top its class. Which is why they contacted us. Looking at the existing site, we immediately recognised its failure to display Theo’s pieces to their best effect, its poor navigation and what amounted to a dissatisfying user experience. All of which was negatively impacting on the brand and consequently, sales figures.
Theo Fennell is a premium brand – the website needed to make this immediately apparent and evoke the values Theo Fennell has built his business on: originality, beauty and attention-to-detail.
The site needed to become a destination in itself, with the same feel of the in-store experience but also offering a wealth of knowledge about the pieces and the craftsmanship that goes into each and every one.
WHAT WE DELIVERED
- With a view to building lasting customer relationships, we loaded the site with rich content, giving exclusive insights into Theo’s world. Visitors can now explore the workshops where each piece comes to life, look over Theo’s beautifully hand drawn designs in his sketch book, discover the history of the brand and more.
- From a maintenance perspective, we built a site that is completely user friendly, making it simple to manage in-house
- We made sure the site is completely search engine optimised, fully responsive on any device and that the brand’s social media presence is integrated throughout.
- Aesthetically, theofennell.com is led by razor sharp imagery, allowing customers to see the pieces from all angles and close enough to make out minute details. While the overall design is elegant in its simplicity, allowing for an intuitive and effortless navigation system
- We gave the site multi-currency and multi-lingual options to meet the needs of their international clientele, making it as easy to make purchases everywhere from Beijing to Moscow as it is here in London.