Diligent Commerce will exhibit at the M20/20 Europe Summit 2018
We are really excited to reveal that our Managing Director and Founder, Simon Bell, will be speaking and exhibiting at M20/20’s Europe Summit at the Truman Brewery 13th – 14th March 2018.
With new technologies being developed and applied each day, Millennial 20/20 will equip attendees with a comprehensive toolkit, presenting the latest campaigns and innovations in marketing, advertising, retail, payments e-commerce, social media, video, data, AI, VR & AR, voice, and robotics.
The team here has attended M20/20 previously but it’s the first time that Diligent Commerce will be taking part in this globally recognised industry event on the Ecommerce track.
Simon Bell, Managing Director and Founder of Diligent Commerce, will be speaking on the “e-comm, m-comm or app-comm – creating a seamless customer experience wherever your customer is” panel @ 15:20 on March 14th/Day 2 – check out the agenda here. We’ll be speaking with our Partner, Klarna, plus Internet Retailing, and retailers Astley Clarke and Mamas & Papas.
This session will deep dive into those shopping on the move, developing apps that function as online stores, enhancing the in-store experience, embracing web enhancements like chatbots and the most important e-commerce experiences that customers really don’t want to have. There’s no doubt that mobile shoppers are increasingly important, especially as there seems to be no end to the growth.
“M20/20 is Europe’s only Summit focused on fresh thinking and progressive change in the future of retail, marketing and commerce. This year we are thrilled to host the third edition in London, bringing together the hottest technologies, platforms and strategies for brands and retailers to engage with today’s consumer. We are delighted to welcome award-winning Diligent Commerce to M20/20 for the first time and look forward to hearing their unique perspectives on Ecommerce”
If you’d like to visit us at M20/20, we’re offering a special 20% discount on your tickets with the promo code DILIGENT20
We hope to see you there!
Learn how Emotional Commerce can boost sales
Diligent will be talking all about the customer experience and how the concept of ’emotional commerce’ can help retailers to create a more seamless and engaging ecommerce, mcommerce or app-commerce journey.
We have plenty of emotional commerce resources to keep you going until M20/20 here:
- An introduction to Emotional Commerce – diligentcommerce.com/emotional-ecommerce-how-to-connect-with-your-customers/
- Webinar with Chloe Thomas from Ecommerce Masterplan on the general concept – diligentcommerce.com/5-reasons-why-you-should-watch-the-emotional-ecommerce-webinar/
- Recording of Diligent’s talk at IRC 2017 with Schuh and Canon – diligentcommerce.com/emotional-commerce-internet-retailing-conference-2017/
- Using emotion to boost sales from mobile devices – internetretailing.net/guest-opinion-making-m-commerce-emotional-boost-sales/ and internetretailing.net/getting-emotional-can-tap-mobile-shoppers/
- Harnessing emotional triggers in ecommerce – mycustomer.com/ecommerce-how-to-harness-emotional-triggers
- 3 quick changes you can make to your Magento website to make it more emotionally engaging – diligentcommerce.com/3-emotional-ecommerce-hacks-to-boost-conversion-with-magento/
White paper coming soon! Sign up here – diligentcommerce.com/emotional-commerce-whitepaper-download/ – to pre-order your free copy!
Alternatively, get in touch with our team to find out emotional commerce can help to improve your Magento website! – diligentcommerce.com/contact