Sales & Marketing Executive
Diligent Commerce is a specialist creative agency, creating compelling ecommerce sites for retailers in the fashion, luxury and lifestyle sectors.
Our key strength—and what sets us apart from other agencies—is our keen understanding of brands, especially those who have a rich heritage or a unique selling point. We pride ourselves in our ability to take their brand essence and turn it into unique, compelling online experiences.
Having just taken on some exciting new clients, we’re now on the lookout for a Sales and Marketing Executive to help us continue to grow by enhancing our brand communications, promoting our products and services and driving new business.
Key Duties include:
The main areas of responsibility for this position will be:
- Support the planning, development and expansion of our brand presence across multiple platforms
- Plan and execute a wide variety of promotional strategies to build customer engagement and measure the ROI
- Manage the Sales Pipeline and generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Liaising with leads and clients to establish requirements and recommend products to suit their needs
- Supporting in creating proposals and sales documents
- Support our team to delivering a best in class service effort
- Support our senior management team in new service initiatives
- Manage the agency site and social media
- Ensure our principle sales media is up-to-date and compelling
- Comfortable generating B2B leads (preferably within the fashion and lifestyle ecommerce sector)
- Capable of nurturing leads across a period of time to fruition
- Capable of creating proposal documents
- Experience of B2B Marketing
- Ability to manage a B2B Social Media Presence
- A good understanding of SEO
- Excellent copywriting and content creating skills
- Ability to report against agreed KPIs on a regular basis
- Knowledge of the fashion and lifestyle industry
- Organised and pro-active
- Self-driven to see through projects
- Ability to take responsibility and see-through projects independently
- Knowledge and experience with WordPress, Ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento preferred), all major social media, Pipedrive
What we offer:
- A competitive salary with an attractive commission
- 25 days holiday throughout the year with 8 public bank holidays in addition.
- Half-day holiday for your birthday.
- We want you to grow and learn, so we will pay for you to attend relevant training courses.
- Social events, Summer/Christmas party, team lunches etc.
- Enhanced maternity/parental package.
- Working with fashion and lifestyle brands has its benefits, you’ll be able to enjoy discounts.
If interested, please send a cover letter and copy of your CV to email@example.com