Mid-Weight Digital Designer
Diligent Commerce is an ecommerce based in Shoreditch. We produce innovative and creative websites for fashion, luxury and lifestyle brands. Our clients include Eastpak, Wrangler, Dickies, Mackintosh, Lee and House Of Hackney.
We have just taken on some exciting new clients and are looking to have a mid-weight, digital designer to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is really driven, keen to learn and can produce digital design and creative content to the highest of standards.
As part of the design team, you will be given your own projects. You will be responsible for delivering a full ecommerce site redesigns from initial concept right through to go live. Working closely with our clients and project managers, you will deliver sitemaps, wireframes, designs and prototypes and adapt these to the individual client’s needs. Additionally, you will support our management team in the day-to-day site maintenance tasks of sites after they are live.
- 3+ years of digital design experience within an ecommerce fashion/luxury environment. Agency experience is ideal but not a requirement.
- A beautiful portfolio that showcases your talents and your attention to detail.
- Must be digitally focused
- You should ideally have experience of working with fashion/luxury and lifestyle brands.
- A highly conceptual thinker who enjoys developing initial ideas through to completion.
- Confident self-starter, great team player, with the ability to explain ideas to others.
- You are passionate about typography and layout
- Alongside a strong aesthetic sense, you will also have a clear understanding of UI and UX standards.
- Experience creating wireframes and UX documentation where needed.
- You will always be interested in pushing the boundaries of what digital has to offer.
- Good work ethic and attitude, self-governing and able to manage your own time and deliver projects from concept to development.
- Be an excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- You may have a passion for art direction and photography and see this as fundamentally important as part of the UI design process.
- Great organisational skills and the ability to work across a range of diverse projects, within tight deadlines.
- Expert skills in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Invision, Keynote and After Effects (bonus)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Monthly training budget.
- Monthly Lunch and Learn sessions.
- Half day holiday for your birthday.
- Work from home options.
- £500 ‘celebration bonus’ from the company to mark a big life event
- Access to perks platform
If interested, please send a copy of your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org