Raishma’s collections include everything from designer sarees, tunic dresses and cocktail dresses to kaftans, churidar suits and handbags. Despite the exquisite embroidery that features on so many of their pieces, Raishma are proud to offer affordability as well as quality. The problem for the brand was that although their products are beautiful, full of colour and confidence – their image online was a million miles away.
They knew it was time to invest in a new online home. We took the view that their old site was a barrier to growing sales and brand awareness, appearing both dated and lacklustre. Tasked with design, development and marketing for the new site, we determined to build a website that would radiate the quality of the brand, offer a smooth user experience and drive sales.
WHAT WE DELIVERED
- We created attractive new product detail pages, that give each garment plenty of space to shine
- We used Magento Community to build the site, meaning we could push the boat out design-wise and give Raishma’s team an easy in-house management system
- We introduced a blog and unique behind-the-scenes video content, so now visitors can take guidance from Raishma’s experts before they make purchases
- We made sure key search terms were stiched into the site from the outset, to give potential customers the best chance of finding Raishma.co.uk
- We offered Raishma ongoing support after the launch, and now the site enjoys higher engagement and more traffic than ever before
- We gave Raishma an online home, that one year on from it’s launch, was awarded Best Online Business at the prestigious English Asian Business Awards