HOW TO MAKE A SPLASH IN SWIMWEAR ONLINE
The team behind Maison du Maillot are quite simply passionate about swimwear, even their name translates as ‘House of Swimsuits’. Their products range from free flowing kaftans to colourful bikinis, sourced and selected from an international pool of brands. They are based in Bahrain, serving customers throughout Europe and Asia, all with the motto ‘from Bahrain with love’.
As a relatively new company, they were keen to build a reputation as the number one website for contemporary beachwear. We needed to give them a site that allowed them to provide a tailored customer experience in both Arabic and English, make lightning quick deliveries around the world and show off the quality of their wares
WHAT WE DELIVERED
- We built a lifestyle guide section of the site that would reflect the ethos and enthusiasm of the brand’s founders.
- More than a blog, it includes specially curated playlists for example, lighthearted articles on poolside etiquette, advice on how to put together a holiday look, interviews with top designers and much more.
- We made all of the content ultra search-friendly, helping Maison du Maillot build their brand faster.
- We created both Arabic and English versions of site and added in multi-currency and global shipping features which couldn’t be simpler to use, so wherever you are in the world, you have a great experience of the brand.
- We gave the site a feel of ‘laidback luxury’ through clever design with plenty of whitespace to make sure the shopping experience never feels overwhelming
- We used lush, aspirational photography to set to the mood and tone of the website as a place to dream about exotic destinations and luxury products
- We made sure every part of the site provides shareable content