Louise Kennedy founded her label more than 30 years ago and since then she has grown in reputation to become one of Ireland’s leading designers, known for her instinctive use of colour and intricate embellishment. She has dressed everyone from royalty to award-winning actresses.
Her luxurious flagship Dublin store opened nearly twenty years ago, but online it was a different story. After being let down by a local supplier at just the wrong moment, they turned to us to create a full ecommerce website in time for one of their most profitable sales periods. Because we love a challenge, and because we’ve been in this business a long time, we were able to pull out all the stops and give them a high quality, fabulous looking site in double quick time.
WHAT WE DELIVERED
- We built the site on Magento Community, an ecommerce platform that our designers love for its flexibility and creative freedom
- We made the site fully responsive as par for the course
- We built them an Experience section, rich in content and fascinating insights into the inspiration behind their collections
- We embedded their social media profiles across the bottom of every page on the site
- We designed a stripped back, simple to use navigation system
- We made their appointment booking system, a crucial component of the site, easier to use than ever before
- We used lush, high quality imagery to show their new collections off to their best effect
- We designed a homepage with a distinctive editorial feel, giving customers an immediate sense of the brand’s look and feel as well as the range of their products and services, including new product lines, gifts and appointment booking.