A WEBSITE DESIGN FIT FOR A WORLDWIDE BRAND THAT SPECIALISES IN DESIGN ITSELF
Following on from their continued global success in retail and ecommerce, the Eastpak team and their Magento Partners teamed up with us to launch a new online presence with a fresh re-skin of the current website’s functionality.
The Eastpak team are very passionate about creativity and design, so it was important for us to reflect that in a commercially driven user experience. As part of this general website makeover, our main objectives were to:
- Streamline the shopping journey using a new navigation style
- Improve SEO opportunities and merchandising techniques through key landing pages
- Update the categorisation and attribution of products in filters in order to fine tune the user journey
- Encourage the increase of conversion rates and sales through best practice user experience design
- Bring the website up to speed with its competitors
WHAT WE DELIVERED
We re-skinned their website’s current functionality, drawing on new ways to showcase products, photography and how to funnel customers through a more streamlined purchasing journey.
The design truly reflects Eastpak’s daring and creative flare, without compromising on the overall experience. To summarise, a clean user journey that merchandised products throughout the website in a subtly commercial manner.
We worked with Eastpak’s Magento Partners to deliver a website that (like their products) is minimalist, yet effective; allowing our main emphasis, the high quality photography, to really pop.
Re-skinning the website wasn’t our only task either, we had the pleasure of designing and developing the home page, key landing pages which help Eastpak in their SEO efforts as well as cross-sell within Collections.
- We also recently launched Eastpak’s new Collections template and within the first week, visits through these key landing pages were at 2.5 times above the usual rate! Check out the new page here – eastpak.com/uk-en/backpacks