Ceraudo’s aims for their all new website were:
- Create a slick user experience across all devices
- Build the website on a platform that would allow them to manage their product collections online as quickly as they’re curating them offline
- Appeal to their target audience
- Design a website structure that allowed plenty of room for their lifestyle imagery
- Create a fully customisable homepage to showcase their latest product collections, blog and more
WHAT WE DELIVERED
We worked very closely with Ceraudo and our photography partners Hungry Tiger to create an Art Direction that was wholly unique to Ceraudo’s ethos and the aesthetics of the products Emily, and Victoria were sourcing.
What we delivered alongside our Art Direction, was a responsive website design that allowed Ceraudo to fully manage their new brand’s website presence.
The website acts as the perfect platform for Ceraudo to draw in their audience and build their brand online.