Diligent is pleased to announce the launch of the responsive website redesign for Parisian luxury brand and haute couture fashion house Ralph & Russo.
Founded under a decade ago in 2007 by design duo Tamara Ralph and Michael Russo, they have already established themselves as one of the world’s most recognised couture houses and are the only fashion company to be recognised on Fortune magazine’s prestigious ’40 under 40′ list.
The sheer success and lightening growth of this luxury brand began with women’s haute couture. As the celebrity endorsements increased so did the consumer need and they soon expanded into ecommerce attainable luxury goods like shoes and handbags, taking on the likes of Valentino, Dior, Prada and Gucci with whom their first “retail experience” neighbours in Harrod’s superbrand arena.
Ralph & Russo are a brand that are pushing the boundaries in the luxury fashion industry, both in terms of their designs and their approach to digital, so they needed a website that reflected their values and delivered the results they wanted.
We worked closely with their team and Magento technology partners, to launch their first ecommerce website with the aim to:
– Design a clean and understated aesthetic that would allow their products to pop
– Create a unparalleled website layout that would engage customers shopping online and those wanting to book a private appointment at one of their boutiques
– Optimise the user experience with subtle merchandising
– Showcase their glorious range of shoppable items alongside their haute couture shows
– Design a sleek and minimal user-friendly structure that would appeal to their global audience
– Showcase beautiful imagery and video across the entire site
The website truly marries style with function, infusing Ralph & Russo’s contemporary status from the onset with irregular grid layouts, large image regions, educational category pages and immersive product pages that deliver content to users in the same way that a customer would in store.
Check out their stunning new website here – ralphandrusso.com