Who are we?
We’re a Magento ecommerce agency that’s had steady growth since launch in 2011. Our mantra is Emotional Commerce and we produce innovative and creative websites that aim to emotionally connect with customers for the fashion, luxury and lifestyle brands.
Some of our clients include the likes Eastpak, Amanda Wakeley, G.H.Bass & Co, lala Berlin, Wrangler, Kipling, Varley, Brooks England and many more. Check out our portfolio here: diligentcommerce.com/clients
We are a team of 8 people (and growing) in our Shoreditch office and our development team is outsourced out of the UK.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a keen digital designer to head up design and manage our growing design team. You will be a confident and creative self-starter, with a passion for producing engaging digital designs for ecommerce clients. An imaginative thinker who is not afraid to challenge, willing to share thoughts and ideas, but is also open to the suggestions of others.
You will need to be collaborative and have a good technical understanding in order to create designs for the Magento developers and clients. You will be in charge of a small team, so setting objectives and supervising all projects and designs will be one of the standards for this role.
The ideal candidate will have an affinity for fashion, a portfolio showcasing experience of digital work for fashion or lifestyle brands, and an understanding of best ecommerce practices and industry trends. Someone who has a strong aesthetic sense, and clear understanding of UI and UX standards (qualifications a bonus!) with an eye for detail and precision. Someone who understands HTML and CSS basics and is experienced creating wireframes, sitemaps and flow charts.
We’re looking for someone that should be able to confidently present her/his ideas to clients and be comfortable with working in a young entrepreneurial environment. You will have an eye for detail and precision and will be well organised and conscientious. Responsible, open and honest.
You will have experience with:
- Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, etc
- Prototyping tools like: inVision, Principle, Marvel, etc
- UX: wireframes, site maps, user journeys, etc
What we have to offer:
- Core hours: 09:30 – 18:00 (one hour lunch as standard)
- Holiday: 25 days throughout the year and 8 public bank holidays in addition
- Training: At Diligent we always will encourage our team to attend and pay for relevant training courses.
- Social Events: Having fun with workmates is as important as working hard, so don’t expect otherwise! We have Summer and Christmas parties, plus plenty of lunches with our clients.
- Goodies: Working with fashion and lifestyle brands has its benefits! We always enjoy discounts and presents from projects we work on.
Like the sound of us? Apply now!
Please send us your CV and Portfolio (PDF or link) to firstname.lastname@example.org