ABOUT THE COMPANY
Diligent is an ecommerce studio based in the heart of Shoreditch with a fantastic track record of designing and building award-winning ecommerce websites. We work with some exciting retailers, including Eastpak, Varley, lala Berlin, Slaters, Charbonnel et Walker and more!
With even more exciting projects on the cards, we are growing quick and are looking for a new Project Manager to help us manage a number of exciting new projects and a growing client list.
You’ll be working with many fashion, design-led clients and helping the agency thrive through the delivery of excellent ecommerce stores.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role requires an experienced, intuitive and organised Project Manager whose main professional drive, is to deliver the clients’ projects on spec, time and budget. Your main role will include:
- Being the live project guardian from end to end : planning / scoping / implementation
- Ensure client requirements are met
- Helping to deliver the annual gross margin target by bringing projects in or below budget
- Developing a productive and lasting relationship with Clients
- Establishing relevant project / client KPIs and ensure they are met or exceeded
- Helping to define processes & best practice
Do you have all of these skills and more:
- Strong project management skills in complex production environments – Magento a plus!
- Customer facing with strong communication and presentation skills and capable of presenting complex issues or solutions simply to both peers and non-experts
- Solution driven; keen to improve and better experiences where possible
- Process driven; always looking to improve the delivery process
- Meticulous, well organised, able to prioritise
- Able to manage multiple projects (and other varied responsibilities) at the same time
- Sound business and commercial acumen; cost management is important
- Demonstrate digital & ecommerce knowledge, latest methods, technologies etc.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
Having fun with work mates is as important as working hard, so you can expect to get out too!
Working with fashion and lifestyle brands has its benefits! You’ll be able to enjoy discounts and presents from projects you work on.
If you have the hunger, motivation and grit required to put Diligent on the map and to carve out a personal role/place as the business grows, then come have a chat with us at our Shoreditch office.
Email your CV and covering application letter to email@example.com